Book now $320
This is a full fee-paying course. We have several payment options available.
Give us a call to discuss the best option for you.
Office 02 – 8559 2220
Mobile 04 – 4998 8998
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to operate an elevating work platform at any height.
This unit applies to those working in operational roles.
This course includes:
– planning and preparing for operating elevating work platforms
– selecting and using the required plant, tools, and equipment to perform work activity
– identifying site requirements for emergencies at heights
– stabilising or positioning elevating work platform
– using manufacturer approved safety devices fitted to the machine
– moving the elevating work platform to and from work site
– inspecting work platform and identifying faults
– reviewing machine maintenance logbook records
– checking, cleaning, maintaining, and storing elevating work platform, tools and equipment
1day course consisting:
No licensing, legislative, regulatory, or certification requirements apply to this unit of competency
On the completion of this course DLI training provide you with