Book now $350
This is a full fee-paying course. We have several payment options available.
Give us a call to discuss the best option for you.
Office 02 – 8559 2220
Mobile 04 – 4998 8998
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to enter and work in confined spaces in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces.
With this course you will, be able to
– obtain appropriate entry permit and instructions for performing work in confined space
– interpreting and applying safe work method statements
– apply tagging and lock out
– selecting, wearing, and caring for personal protective equipment applicable to all tasks and environment identified
– entering the confined space
– using atmospheric monitoring devices prior to entering the confined space
– working in the confined space
– using atmospheric monitoring devices during confined space activity
– applying safe materials handling methods
– exiting the confined space
– remove tagging and lock out
|Duration1day course consisting:
|Licensing No licensing, legislative, regulatory, or certification requirements apply to this unit of competency|
On the completion of this course DLI training provide you with